Oh the things one has to do if one is running for office!
It's a good thing we have a videographer in the family! Des and I shot all the footage, but Gavin did all the work. This year Fremont put the kibosh on having an assembly with skits for all the people who are running for office. Instead they told the kids they had to make a video that would be shown on the Fremont website.
The kids beefed and complained like crazy but to no avail. Now the video is done, I'm actually happy as can be. April 12th is the week of the elections.
Good Luck DES! We're rooting for you.
Check out this link for a larger image of the movie! You Rock DESI! You rock too GAV! Thanks for all your hard work and creativity!!!
WIN
2 comments:
You got my VOTE Desi! Love the video! Good Job Gavin!
Love the video! I vote for you too!
Post a Comment