I could have snapped pictures till the sun went down. Oh wait . . . I did!
Getting her to smile though . . . that was a different story.
I barely caught this little grin! Isn't she precious!
I was creating this little frame when Desi walked into my study.
She took one look at the picture, and started giggling.
Then she shook her head with a little attitude and revealed the caption!
We laughed and laughed!
Well she does rule any roost she lands in. With that face who couldn't control the world!
She took one look at the picture, and started giggling.
Then she shook her head with a little attitude and revealed the caption!
We laughed and laughed!
Well she does rule any roost she lands in. With that face who couldn't control the world!

Finally I called Glade over to give me some help.
"Make her smile," I said.
Geronimo decided to come along and he was rolling around on the grass and making strange howling sounds. Well he is half hound dog ya' know.
You can see by the look on Baylee's face that Geronimo was only making matters worse.
When her lip went into that cute little pressed pucker, I thought I was looking at the Gerber Baby!
I laughed at her expression. Some things in life just can't get any better.
Expressions speak louder than words and hers were clearly telling me,
"Oh my, that dog looks Big and Sceh. . .wee!"
Priceless!
It was a fun photo shoot.
Maybe I'm just going to have to make Baylee my official Holiday poster child!
After all, that little green bow on her head boldly stated,
"Happy Easter" all the way!
So from me and my cute little Baylee Anne . . . have a wonderful Easter!
Even if it is snowing! LOL




1 comment:
Darling pictures. Beautiful granddaughter. Happy Easter!
Post a Comment