And the video is finally on the Weber Tube web site which doesn't work half the time, which is exactly what the students told the administrators when they tried to boycott having to do a movie in the first place.
"Don't Horse Around! Vote for Deserey Crowther for SBO!"
Read the first poster.
Des, decided to go all out and draw some wolves for her second poster.
Well she is crazy about being a
FHS Silver Wolf!
After six years of running for office we decided to go with an old cliché, for poster number 3.
"Vote For Deserey Crowther,
She's 'OUT STANDING' In Her Field!"
I wonder how much money I've spent over the years on duct tape?
I was so proud of myself in 6 years of hanging up posters for Des, I finally took a ladder with me.
I will miss taking all these silly pictures of you Des, to plaster all over your posters!
Friday she will know the outcome. She's nervous Nelly, having to wait clear till Friday to hear the news. Going to be a long week Des? Well, just remember Elder Wirthlin's advice in all things, "Come what may and love it!" Good Luck Des. The Crowther Crew is rooting for you! We love you!!!








1 comment:
Good Luck Des!
Post a Comment