Thursday, April 29, 2010

Happy Birthday To My First Born :)

It's just about impossible to catch Emy in a picture without a child. We've already discussed this. Emy is a nurturer! Always loving, guiding, and helping a little person! It's her nature. It's been in her since birth!
I'm starting a new tradition. I'm going to take the birthday person and take a nice picture of them. Some are more cooperative than others. Emy is a willing subject! I can't wait Emy to take your picture!


Emilyn is a beautiful girl, inside and out! She is a supreme peace maker and a loving kind individual. I took her shopping last night and had such a good time. It's always so pleasant, calm and a quiet joy to spend time with my oldest daughter. I really miss having her all to myself some days. She is a wonderful daughter, mother, sister, aunt, and most of all friend!



Jenelle, her best friend cried when she moved a block down the road. Emilyn has that effect on people. People just fall apart, cry and go nuts when she moves. Just ask me, I know! That's because she takes such good care of every one around her. It's that spirit of hers, when you are with her, you know you are loved!  


This Past fall Des and I got to take a trip to Disneyland with Craig, Emy and their family. It was the funnest trip ever. I still have to get some pictures on the blog so the trip and all of the fun is officially recorded. 
We had such a good time, stayed in a dream hotel that puts any other accommodations to shame, played and enjoyed ourselves to the max!  Emy got sick on the trip, but she held up like a trooper, and because she never complains, it was hard to remember the whole time she felt pretty lousy. And that's how this girl is, always putting others first, never focusing on herself, always giving, and always loving! You are a great example Em of what Christ teaches us to be!
Well, I hope you have a wonderful birthday today Em! I don't know where the years have gone, the time has gone by so quickly, but you are the best daughter a mother could have! I love you so much and I am so proud of you in every way! You bring out the best in life and I'm thankful to call you my first born!
Happy Birthday!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the nice message Mom! I don't like being in the spotlight, but I always feel good after reading the Birthday message. You made my day! Love You!!!

valerie said...

Happy Birthday Emy!! You are a great friend and I have definitely benefited from your kind, nurturing spirit! Hope you have a great day!

Goose said...

Happy birthday emaloo!! I love you and all those little kids of yours! Your amazing in every way, happy birthday!!

Gavin said...

You are the bomb Em, Happy Birthday from your favorite brother! ha ha that's right boys Em your are such an amazing mother and sister. It's your birthday live it up

Papa Bird said...

Emy, well as always What more can I add to what your mom has already expressed.It is so true , You are all of those qualities she has stated, and more ..And I am so proud to be able to brag you up as my daughter and first born.....I love you so much and want you to know that I can always look to you for the example of how to have a correctly focused life....Happy b-day Dad......

Des said...

Happy Birthday Emyloo Hoo!! :D Love you so much. Birthday shopping with you and the girls was a blast. I hope you had a wonderful day... you deserve it!! Your such a great sister. Love you