
Moving Day! Craig's face says what all of us were feeling(except Jon and Jenelle, sorry guys)

This is my mom attacking the grime in our new place and in our old! I only got a picture of a few of our helpers, but many showed up. I owe a big thank you to everyone! Call me up for a favor-I'm on the owing end now!

"Hey Grammy? Guess what?"
For those who have hung out with Spencer for a while know he never runs out of things to say. Here he is helping Sheila clean his new room!

The kids loved moving!-for a while

Then this is what we heard
"Are we done yet?"
It was a long day, but we are loving the new place! Thanks everybody, for your great and much needed help!
1 comment:
Love your new place Em. I need to attack the grime in my own house now. Moving is NO fun, but many hands make for less work. Glad you're all settled. Fun Pictures!
Post a Comment