This is such a great app! It has a whole range of features and the Gospel Library may seem basic as a 1.0 release but it has everything I need.
One thing I really love about this awesome app, besides the fact that it's FREE, is how they did a great job of getting the buttons out of the way, allowing the most screen real estate for just reading pure scripture!
Another feature I like is that the newly downloaded app is basically an "empty shelf" which allows you to then download (and later delete) whichever books of scripture you want as well as all the awesome General Conference reports, and other Church books. What's more the app even promises weekly updates to the available library.
Check it out! You're going to want this app.
For those of you who don't have an iPhone ---get one silly!

No comments:
Post a Comment