Bear Lake is my Caribbean in the Rockies. The lake and it's intense blue is ever bit as beautiful as any body of water on any contentment! If you ask an original Bearlakite why it's so blue, they'll tell you it is due to the reflection of the limestone deposits suspended in the lake. My brother-in-law said it looks identical to the Sea of Galilee. "Well, it is God's country here", I told him :)
Today the weather imitated the worst of January, from gently giant snowflakes falling to a horizontal blowing blizzard, I saw it all today.

Deserey was glued to my computer, and oblivious to it all. That's a switch, usually it's me glued to my computer.
Today though, I enjoyed capturing a few shots with my camera of this lake I love so much.
There is no better place to watch conference than being at the cabin. Winston even likes to come. Late at night he wants to go out and chase the deer.

Kaedell, Kyle and the kids showed up on Friday surprising us. Coloring eggs with the kids was lots more fun than just doing it all alone. Grams is sure glad you kids showed up!
The boys are always up to something when they get here. When I spotted Seth in my coat I became curious.
It wasn't long when I discovered they were out in the snow making a track to race their trucks on.

The only thing better than a race in the snow is a race in the mud. I snapped a bunch of pictures when I discovered I had a great shot of Kyle and an awesome shot of the truck. Presto, all I had to do was put them together! I love digital
I should have video taped this. The kids had fun playing Rock Band. I'm surprised they have't been signed. LOL

One of everyone's favorite things about coming to the cabin is eating Glade's yummy breakfasts. Bacon, pancakes, eggs, hash-brown cakes, and cantaloupe were on the menu.
I looked over and Eden was dipping her pancake in ketchup. Funny girl!

I really enjoyed Easter falling on conference this weekend. I only felt bad the whole gang couldn't be here. Conference was amazing as always and listening to it with family gathered around just made it that much better.
Great Weekend!
Great Weekend!







2 comments:
Im crying right now all I did was study all weekend take a test write a paper(really caroline wrote must of it) and worked on Desi's video....man I am Cabin sick right now!
haha awesome pics mom! nothing like easter weekend with the family! It was by far a something i missed most when i was serving in Mexico. a great feeling of the remembrance of the most important act ever made, great company and lots of sweets!!= Good Times and wonderful memories.
Post a Comment