This one's for Gavin ---it reminded me of something he would dream up!
Recreate this for me, would you Gavin?
Recreate this for me, would you Gavin?
This is the coolest video I've ever seen in my whole entire life! My only question is how long did it take to make it? Surely it has to win some award for being the most incredible video of all time.
It sort of reminds me of my life on certain days. Haven't you ever had one of those out of control domino days? It happens to me all the time! One vicarious atom swings into play and the next thing I know I'm standing there with paint on my face. Hahahahha Can't wait to buy this song and download it to my iPhone. This one's for Gavin ---it reminded me of something he would dream up! Recreate this for me, would you Gavin?
2 comments:
That's awesome!
Wow! That was cool. I wonder too how long it took to think it up, create it and how many tries to perfect it. AWESOME!
Post a Comment