Sunday, March 21, 2010

Need A Cake?


Need a cake to dress up a special occasion?


My darling little niece Megan has such a flare for creativity. I think she's a clone of Martha Stewart! She can decorate anything and everything, she has such a talent for making things beautiful.

While her talent extends above and beyond any one defined area, her love resides in the making of cakes, and it shows every time she creates one. The little cake dresses pictured above were one of my favorites. She made these cute colorful dresses for a bridal shower, aren't they adorable! One for the bride and five for the bridesmaids. Almost to cute to cut, I think.

When it comes to finding someone who can design and make a cake for any occasion, it didn't take long for word to spread and now she's open for business. Need a cake? Check out, "Calling All Cakes," and you won't need a cake anymore. If you can dream it up, Megan can make it. Easter is coming, better hurry!
PS, My birthday is the 4th of July Megan, I'll take one flag cake!

1 comment:

Megan said...

Thanks for the shout out-your words are too kind...it's expected, I get that, we're related. Eh-you know I'm teasing. It's just one of the many benefits from falling from the same tree!
Luv ya!