Here she is in her pretty blue dress.
Even Winston was totally taken with her!
I don't ever remember getting to wear a dress this cute!
You look adorable Des!
McKinnley Corey decided to withdraw his life's savings and ask Des to go.
The Prom is no cheap thing, so I guess it's a good thing it only comes around once in your life.
Mac (McKinnley) is not only a neighbor but he and Des have been friends since kindergarten.
Des said it was so fun to go with someone she's been friends with forever.
Mac, Des, Aubree, and Cody
Des and Aubree are Jr. Class Officers.
They've worked so hard decorating for the big night at Tony Divino's Toyota.
The class officers asked me if I'd make the invitation for the big night.
I felt like I was 17 all over again!
Glade and I got to chaperone this dance.
I got to see it all from start to finish - Woot Woot!
When McKinnley showed up,
he hadn't really thought about the fact he was taking out "Fuji's" daughter . . .
When he saw my equipment he calmly asked,
"How many pictures are you going to take Faye?"
He was a good sport!
I told him, "Mac, you're mother is going to love me!"
After all, when you're the mother of the boy, you never get to see anything. It's a total rip off!
(Don't worry Jean, I framed it all with a snap, snap, snap!)
After a bazillion pictures the kids were ecstatic to get out the door!
Is what she was trying to tell me!
The wind was blowing hard, so they ran as fast as they could --- either that or they just wanted to get away from "Woman With A Camera".
Hold on tight Des!
Mac was a total gentleman!
He even made sure her PUFFY pretty dress didn't get stuck in the door!
Way to go Mac!
Such great kids, and what a fun night!
Thanks again Mac for asking Des to go to the prom!
You're beautiful Desi, inside and out!
















4 comments:
I'm sure you were the prettiest girl there--no doubt about it Des!
Love you!--I want to wear that dress!!-Somewhere--anywhere! You never really get to dress up like that when you get married and start a family. I'll let you know when I need to borrow it--if only feel like Cinderella for a moment:)
Faye - too gorgeous! I cannot believe your baby is getting so big. My niece Alexxis is going to the prom on the 26 and I am doing her hair. It amazes me that I was 15 when she was born - time flies!
Gorgeous.:)
Des, What can I say to top all of the nice things already said? it is good to see others see you as beautiful as does you very biased Father..Best thing is that you are just as beautiful on the inside...which is what makes you such a special person,and the absolute catch of all time. Love ya Dad
Post a Comment