Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Adorable begins with "K"


This little family has grown by two feet!


She's adorable!


Your wish is my command!  Babies always rule!



Today I got to torture this poor little girl! She was trying to sleep and 'Woman With A Camera' just wouldn't leave her alone. This is my niece's baby girl and these were the first pictures I sat down to edit tonight. I couldn't resist posting them on the blog, they turned out so cute.
Angelic and sweet, this one is! Thanks Chelsey, for letting me take her picture, I so enjoyed it! I just want you to know though, she's keeping me up at night too, because I can't stop playing with her pictures, LOL! Now I better get back to my editing. I love photography!!!!

4 comments:

Chelsey said...

WAHOO! I'M EXCITED TO SEE ALL THE OTHER ONES! SOOOOO CUTE!

Gage and Missy!! said...

So cute! I can't wait to bring Baylee out for some more pictures!

Kaedell said...

She is so cute Chelsey! Congratulations! Sweet little pictures mom!

Papa Bird said...

What great pics, and what a beautiful baby.........