Saturday, March 6, 2010

Just For Kids (Maybe?)


Ok, it's amazing what you can find at two in the morning when you can't sleep. This is the coolest site ever. I just stumbled across it looking for something entirely non related! It said it was for kids. I stopped to play and the next thing I knew a half hour had gone by. Well, I am a kid at heart! I clicked on the bumble bee and do you think I could get that darn bee in the bubble. After thirty bees flew by I was starting to say the "H" word. Good Heck! Ok, so it wasn't heck. Click here and don't show your kids this site until you've played it. After that you might not want to show them at all, because you'll have to invest in a second computer, you'll never get yours back.

1 comment:

Papa Bird said...

Hey,this is almost like a nicotine habit ,You have to just get more and more of it just as you think you are a master then you try another game only to learn that you are master of nothing .You can really burn up some time with this site. Thanks Faye for providing me with some cheap entertainment ...Your the greatest!!!