C25K is a fantastic program to take you from your couch potato position to running a 5K, they even have an iPhone app you can download, it' awesome, you can listen to your music while the little voice breaks in and tells you when to walk and when to run. Check out the following link: click here C25K
This program has been responsible for getting thousands of couch potatoes up and running. Its secret --- it's a gentle introduction to getting the body moving, starting off alternating between walking and running small distances, and slowly building up until after 8 weeks, you're ready to run 5 kilometers or 30 minutes non stop. Ok all you couch potatoes! There you go! Just for you Megsie!

3 comments:
Faye, I came across your blog while "blogstalkin" haha!! I just have to tell you, you look FABULOUS!!!! After reading your last few posts I think you may have inspired me to get off my butt and use my gym membership! Maybe even eat a little better!!
Anywho...you look great!
Happy running,
Crystal Manning :)
Thanks-Okay so I was being a little dramatic.....I can run the
5k, it's getting past the mental wall to do more than that. I just wish that running was fun for me. It's probably like playing 36 holes of golf in a day....? Time to tee up!
Faye, I need your help putting the MP3 Podcasts on my iPod. I can't seem to save them to my computer to then put them in iTunes on my MacBook. Do you know how?
Post a Comment