Tuesday, March 3, 2009

{UPDATE}

Well I have an update on the baby. Gage and I went to the doctor yesterday and got our 4-D ultrasound it was so much fun. The baby is healthy and doing well, she has all 10 fingers and all 10 toes and is cute as a button. I am sorry this picture isn't very good but she would not cooperate and take her hands away from her face. I am afraid we might have thumb sucker on our hands, but she looks so cute and healthy Gage and I are so excited to meet her. I am almost 23 weeks along and she is moving around like crazy, she is quite the active child. I fear that she is going to be more like her mother as a child than her father. I was hoping she would be more like her father because I was quite the trouble maker! I guess we will have to wait and see. Well I hope you enjoy the picture!
Also I will be updating some pictures from our trip to Hawaii!

4 comments:

Mother Bird said...

Why do pictures of my unborn grandchildren make me cry? Look at her - she's beautiful and she's not even here yet! Amazing!!! By the way Missy, I was a thumb sucker! Proud of it! Can't wait to hold you little Baylee Ann! How cool!

Gavin said...

Cutest

Anonymous said...

Yeah! We love babies! Glad all is well! We can't wait to hold her!!

Papa Bird said...

Well I know a good dentist who has some tricks to stop that thumb sucking habit...But it does'nt work in the womb. She sure is a cutie,can't wait till shes here to spoil, and make messes at grandmas house..Love you guys.....Dad