Gavin's always been a great lover of cowboy hats!
He always wore my dad's every chance he got!
He always wore my dad's every chance he got!
White Trash - now those were the days! Good times, good memories,to bad you jumped er Gav, she might still be runnin!

I was sitting here in my chair thinking how tired I am and how I can't wait to go to bed and then I remembered...... Gavin's birthday......... the blog.......... Oh no, I haven't put anything on the blog and it's Gavin's big day! So here I am at the end of the day just posting my son's birthday wishes. The one thing I love about Gavin, is that he won't be offended, he won't feel bad and he'll just be happy with whatever. If I totally missed posting on the blog for his birthday he'd still be happy. That's what I love about him. He's an optimist. He reminds me of my dad in that respect. Well, I just want to tell him that life and everything about it, is better just because he's in it. Gavin's ring tone on my cell phone is "It's a great day to be alive." And whenever I hear that song start to play on my phone I break out in a big smile, and I feel it, I feel that it truly is a great day to be alive. That's how Gavin always makes me feel. He always brings me up and makes me feel just plain good inside, good about being a person, being his mom, or whatever I'm trying to accomplish, he makes me feel like I can. Gavin you are a lifter and that's why people love you. Thanks for always giving me a lift! But right now, before I go to bed, I just want you to know that you are a source of great joy in my life, and I don't know what I'd do without you! Happy Birthday bud! I love you - Dad too!
3 comments:
Very well said Faye..I could'nt agree with you more..Gav You are such an important part of this family, and as your Dad I want you to know how proud I am of you,and how you are living your life...What a joy you are to everyones life.Keep it up we all need to be lifted up at times and that is what you do best... LOve you Your Dad....
I had a great birthday but I would have loved to have the rest of the fam up here at the Cabin. The Lake is so peaceful this time of year I'm looking out the window right now with the Lake all gray and cold wrapped all around in a blanket of white from the recent storm picturesque.
Gavin!! Happy Birthday :D i just want you to know that i love ya bro. :) ive always looked up to you. Its true you know just how to cheer someone up or make them smile. Love you Happy Birthday Hermano!!
Post a Comment