Monday, March 9, 2009

It's a Piece of Cake!

Well, folks I've got a lot of posts coming this week. McKall's wedding is over and my love affair with photoshop should be slowing down a bit. I am excited to head down to the capitol on Tuesday and spend an hour with Jennica Davis doing her bridal pictures. She's such a beautiful person inside and out that I know I'm going to have so much fun taking her pictures. But right now I wanted you to all to see the gorgeous cake my niece Megan Barlow made for my other niece McKall. I still have yet to discover what it is Megan loves about cake decorating but what ever it is. . . she's good! She makes decorating cakes look like a piece of cake. She made the most darling cakes that looked like pretty little dresses for another one of my niece's bridal showers and so when my sister in law, Kris was looking for someone to make McKall's wedding cake for a resonable price, I sugested Megan to her. Megan has never really ventured out in the public realm y-e-t (she claims she's not good enough, hahhahaha that's simply not even close to the truth.) so reasonable is an understatement when it comes to her prices right now. She can make cakes for all occasions, and she's good at the art of cake decorating as well as a million other things! She is so talented and creative when it comes to decorating anything. (You should see how cute her house is.) So if you need a cake for something, just email me and I'll send you her phone number! I hope you want more business Meggsie, because I'm spreading the word. McKall's cake was beautiful!

4 comments:

Corinne said...

Amen to that!! Wow, that cake looks awesome!! And I LOVED the little dresses that she made for Caitlan's shower- she is amazing and should go into business!!

Des said...

heck yes she should!! the cake was BEAUTIFUL!!

Chelsey said...

TOTALLY SECOND THAT! SHE DID A FANTASTIC JOB! AND MIGHT I ADD, THE STAND LOOKS FABULOUS TOO!

Mother Bird said...

Well, Chels I totally forgot to tell everyone Nate made the stand. Thanks for reminding me. Give Nate a piece of metal and he can make anything! It really turned out nice!