Thursday, March 19, 2009

Thing I don't share. . .

Remember I told you I knocked over a shelf at Lee's Market.


This was my find, Hall's Caramel Apple Bites.

I only have two words in describing this magnificent treat. . . "Solid Gold!" I am headed to Lee's this morning because a bag every two days just ain't cuttin it baby! WARNING - this item is not cheap. NEWS FLASH - My taste buds really don't care. Ok, so now that I've introduced you to my latest addiction, you should show me your deapest gratitude by sending me a bag. Welcome to hiding in your closet and downing one of these a couple of times a day! Ehh ehh eh

3 comments:

Stephenie Fort said...

hahaha Faye! you are Hilarious! And i have to agree with you on the "Solid gold" treat find! MMMM they are delicious!I know how hard it must have been for you to share with all of us!! you probably had a another box hiding in your room.... haha I just love you!

Des said...

oh my goodness those were delicious!!!! WHERE ARE YOU HIDING THEM!!!?? im in a mood for a yummy treat!!

Kaedell Ellis said...

DELICIOUS!!!