Sunday, March 29, 2009

My New Personal Trainer

All of you competing in the biggest loser competition can now throw in the towel because none of you stand a chance now I have what I have. I have hired the best and brightest personal trainer there is and he has promised to whip me into shape while the rest of you are eating Boone's and Bon Bons. He has worked for 3 years straight to obtain the chiseled cut physic we can all only dream of. He has more energy than all of us combined and can run non stop from dawn to dusk.

Who is the guy and where did I find him, you ask? Well he is Corbin Boy sent to me straight from Heaven. He claims to have trained many famous names including, but not limited to, Spiderman! Superman! Incredible Hulk! Batman! and even a dog named Bolt! His last client even gave him a pair of slippers.I know you can't imagine it yet but in no time at all Corbin will have me so strong, so fast, and my instincts sharper than a samari sword that everyone will stand in awe when I walk by. I am even thinking of doing some cage fighting when he is finished with me.

3 comments:

Mother Bird said...

Kyle, that's cheating. Corbin (Herc) I'll pay you more money ---- work for me! Gramsie has treats!

Gavin said...

Holy cow I need Corbino too! Too cute. ha ha

SETH said...

Hilarious. Where do I sign up?