Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Biggest Loser Week 4 maybe 5 Good Grief! What week is it?

So, like an idiot, I started posting weekly updates on the contest we are having to lose weight.
At first I thought it would be motivational, now I've discovered it's just annoying.
Eden however, has the right idea of how I should stand on the scale.
Feet covering the numbers, Ya, I like it!




So I think we are all progressing about equally now. . . I think everyone is basically gaining weight. Chuckle, chuckle! Kelson said he's going to wait and spit in a cup the last week of the contest. According to him, if you go around spitting in a cup all day you can lose mass amounts of weight. Me, I'm going to run everyday the last week of the contest in a trash bag, all that plastic will contain my body heat and I'll sweat off all that extra poundage. Today, I really don't have a lot to say, other than, doesn't Eden look cute on the scale? Oh to be young again, back to the days before your vocabulary contained the word "weight!"

2 comments:

Des said...

Cute Pics Madre!!! :D haha

Kaedell Ellis said...

Those feet are ADORABLE! That's my little Edie Buggie!