Did I mention I bought the box yesterday and today they are all gone? The sad part of this equation is that I'm the only person I think who has been frequenting the box. So my comments for today's post regarding the biggest loser contest is, "You can all thank me for helping someone else win." I'm an emotional eater so welcome to 'me' not being the winner in four more weeks.
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Biggest Loser Update (I've stopped counting the weeks.)
Did I mention I bought the box yesterday and today they are all gone? The sad part of this equation is that I'm the only person I think who has been frequenting the box. So my comments for today's post regarding the biggest loser contest is, "You can all thank me for helping someone else win." I'm an emotional eater so welcome to 'me' not being the winner in four more weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Mom is the only one eating it because she hides such things from the rest of us....trust me, now she has revealed this worthy piece of infor she will have to be a better hider.
Muth, everytime I get on here there is something about food-is that all you think about :)
We had Little Debbie for Kate's Birthday Tea party last year-she's a good cook!
Oh my goodness!! I see all these yummy looking treats on the blog and hear all about how they are so tasty. Where in the world are you hiding these things Muth!! I never get to taste them. Share the wealth next time!! :D haha
Oh Em, it's so true, anytime I try to diet, all I think about is foooooood! And Des I'm never revealing my secret hiding place! Hee hee! They were right in the drawer beneath your nose, little girl!
Post a Comment