Friday, March 20, 2009

Fun Sleepover!




































Corbin has been begging me for a sleepover. When I asked him who he wanted to invite there was no hesitation in his answer--Ali. So, Ali came over on Wednesday and Corbin was in heaven! Someone fun to play with for a whole 24 hours! We went to the park and on a walk and they played out in the sandbox until the sun went down. After french toast for dinner, we made a big bed on the floor in Corbin's room and they went to sleep (after about an hour of talking and giggling). It was really fun having you come to our house Ali. Corbin is already talking about having another sleepover. And eden woke up this morning saying "Ali go?" Which means "where did Ali go?" You are one of Corbin's bestest friends!

2 comments:

Mother Bird said...

Oh I just love it when my kids post! Especially when I get to see these little candid pictures of my grandkiddies. Corbin and Ali are such pals. Cute kids.

Des said...

That is about the cutest picture i've ever seen!! Friends Forever you two are... cute cute cute.