Friday, March 20, 2009

Umbrell Updates

Look out! Anna is on the move and happy about it! She began crawling this month. She just can't wait to keep up with her brother and sisters!
Another first for Anna-boo, mashed potatoes yum! Yes, that is Craig's butter knife he is feeding her with. She was sitting on his lap and kept reaching for his plate so he gave her a taste. She will have no problem trying knew foods-the trick will be finding ones that she is not allergic to. We found out dairy is a no-go for her :(


Happy St. Patrick's Day! In honor of the green day we had Green Eggs and Ham for dinner. We read the book while we ate.


What!?


That's right! I thought I didn't want a dog until I laid eyes on this little one. I was introduced to this tiny breed and thought I would take a look on ksl.com just to see. Big mistake, with kids behind me, looking at the picture, naming her Browny, the want became bery strong. Several years ago Craig came up with this brilliant plan to split our state tax return between us. The money has been our fun money ever since. Well this year there was enough to purchase this little beauty. Wisest decision? No. Fun decision? Yes! Time will tell if she remains with us though, she is on a trial basis with this family. Just as we learned that Anna is allergic to dairy, she is showing signs on her skin that a dog might not be possible for this family. Craig has Grandma Sheila to thank for that one:) So, there you have it, what a fun month!

6 comments:

Kaedell Ellis said...

You guys got a puppy? That's AWESOME! I will have to bring Corbin and Eden over to see her. How fun! I love your updates Emy-they always give me a good laugh. It is so fun seeing pics of your kids. I guess I need to start doing "Ellis updates". I have been really bad at blogging lately!

Gavin said...

Oh my gosh for cute, I love those little dogs I can't wait to have a house some day just so I can get a dog...but I love jazzy still Ferret's are cool!

Mother Bird said...

Ok, that's the cutest dog I've ever seen and I'm in a serious state of shock. I'm like Kate when she says "Everytime I look at that dog, I think I'm dreamin!" The second I saw it I wanted one. You'd better not let Deserey see this. Well, she's adorable and I love hearing Ali say her name.

Des said...

oh my goodness!!! To Late i've seen and held her!! Mom.... can we get Winston a friend!!?? haha seeing brownie just made me wish that Winnie was just a little puppy again. :) She's so cute.

Papa Bird said...

Well Umbrell's you really caught me off guard with that one...what a cutie I still am in disbelieve..You will have so much fun with Brownie, she will soon be a part of the family, and after she gets potty trained you'll like her even more...Grandpa will definitely be stoping by to get to know this new family member........thanks for putting it on the blog..Love you Gramps

Anonymous said...

Just reporting on Anna's skin and the dog. Her skin still flares up but not consistently so we don't know what she's allergic to. This is good, because we are all attatched to little Brownie. She is proving to be a little sweetheart, good and quiet.