
So life is all about firsts right? I can't believe I actually asked a boy to go to Morp with me. SCARRY!
Mom and I were shopping in Hallmark next to the Blue Bird up in Logan and I spilled the beans that I was actually thinking of asking a boy to Morp. Since the Sophomore's are in charge of it and I'm a sophomore officer, I thought maybe I ought to actually go. Me and Aubs decided to be brave and each get a date.
I was trying to think up a cute way to ask when mom and I saw this crazy rabbit at Hallmark. When you press it's foot it bobs up and down, it's ears flip every direction, and it sings this hoppy song. Mom picked it up and said "Oh Des, you should get this and then write "I'd be so HOPPY if you'd go to Morp with me.
So we bought the rabbit and I made this cute poster and filled a bunch of Easter eggs with clues as to how to find my name. Then I made mom call his mom so we could hide them in his yard. It was actually pretty fun asking him.
Last night I heard the doorbell ring and when I opened up the door there was a CD and a note. It was my answer. I had to put this CD he had made in a CD player and listen to each track and do what it said. Then when I finally got to the answer, it was a poem he had written and the last part of it said, "Trying to think of something to Rhyme with yes is a mess, so instead I'll rhyme with No, I'm glad you ask, and I'd love to GO!"
Coolie Beans! I'm goin to Morp. Now if I can just keep my brothers from torturing him.
Mom and I were shopping in Hallmark next to the Blue Bird up in Logan and I spilled the beans that I was actually thinking of asking a boy to Morp. Since the Sophomore's are in charge of it and I'm a sophomore officer, I thought maybe I ought to actually go. Me and Aubs decided to be brave and each get a date.
I was trying to think up a cute way to ask when mom and I saw this crazy rabbit at Hallmark. When you press it's foot it bobs up and down, it's ears flip every direction, and it sings this hoppy song. Mom picked it up and said "Oh Des, you should get this and then write "I'd be so HOPPY if you'd go to Morp with me.
So we bought the rabbit and I made this cute poster and filled a bunch of Easter eggs with clues as to how to find my name. Then I made mom call his mom so we could hide them in his yard. It was actually pretty fun asking him.
Last night I heard the doorbell ring and when I opened up the door there was a CD and a note. It was my answer. I had to put this CD he had made in a CD player and listen to each track and do what it said. Then when I finally got to the answer, it was a poem he had written and the last part of it said, "Trying to think of something to Rhyme with yes is a mess, so instead I'll rhyme with No, I'm glad you ask, and I'd love to GO!"
Coolie Beans! I'm goin to Morp. Now if I can just keep my brothers from torturing him.
3 comments:
That's Awesome Desi!
How fun! That is a way cute way to ask someone and he was very clever with his answer--so cute! You'll have lots of fun. Who's the lucky guy? We'll chat when we come over for dinner tomorrow :)
Love, ya,
Kadie
Desi, I get to chaperon your dance! Lucky YOU! That rabbit is too cute. I better get one for the grandkiddies. Love YOU! Stay little longer will you? Please, Please, Please!
One question...where does this boy live!
Post a Comment