
Is it week three of this stupid contest? I can't keep track anymore. I just know after last week, I'm going to lose! I just want you to know, the snowman in the above contest has lost 100 percent of his body weight. I wish the sun would melt my fat! Last week my basement flooded (that story is coming) and I discovered I'm totally an emotional eater. I took one look at all that water flowing through my house and immediately snacked up a storm, consuming an entire bag of chips and who knows what else. Then I went to the store and if things weren't bad enough, I discovered Easter candy on the shelves. Once I spotted my favorite candy coated, Twizzler Tweeters, all Hell broke loose! I've downed three bags now. Then I got so excited when I saw the Tweeters, I knocked over a shelf with my grocery cart. As I was trying to pick everything up without every individual in Lee's market seeing me, I discovered a new treat, Apple pie slices. Wow, I've never been so happy to tip over a shelf in all my days. What a find! My hands were grabbing these little bags when I looked at what was inside one of them. I read the package and started to drool. Then I started putting them in my cart instead of back on the shelf. These are little bite size apple slices dipped in white chocolate covered with caramel, cinnamon, and sugar. They taste just like the the Apple Pie caramel apples from Park City. Then to make matters worse, Kaedell came up with her own brilliant plan to sabatoge me. She baked applesauce cookies with cinnamon chips and raisens. She knows I can't resist a cookie with a raisin in it! How fiendish of her! That was it, I stepped on the scale three days later and I'd gained four pounds. I'm cussing now. I totally hate dieting. I'm dooooooomed! Oh great despair be gone! Willpower? Does anyone know if they sell that in a bag? I need some....... bad!
2 comments:
I could'nt agree more this contest really sucks....Just as zi'm dong good I have a relapse ..Now I know what its like to be a druggy....
Ha ha I am just picturing you tipping that stuff over ha ha Muth you're amazing, we get our sweet tooths from you and dad ha ha
Post a Comment