For sometime I have had the biggest pet peeve with my blog. Maybe it's a universal problem that many bloggers share, I don't know? What I do know however, is that it bugs me.
Many of you probably thought I was raised in the dark ages, never having had any formal education in English 101. My sister Carol, the grammar debutant (an English teacher at Fremont) probably wants to give me class instruction. It won't help. I'm too far gone.
It's really not my fault. It's my template. I can never get my paragraphs to hold their lustrous form. So today I'm experimenting with my Html codes and a few other things. I might not be ultimately proficient at English and spelling, but I know my blogger stuff and if successful here today, those of you who were pulling your fingernails off every time you read a post, can now rest at ease.
I got Winston to help me out. Winston looks like a girl when he gets a haircut and that has nothing to do with paragraph structure or leading topic lines; it's just an observation. Thank you Winston for your inquisitive looks.
Now for the test. Hit publish, post, and pray.
Just a side note; Kelson informed me he got and "A" on his English paper yesterday. I corrected it for him so maybe I'm not doing to bad. There is the fact however, that Kaedell corrected it after I corrected it. Maybe I'd better re-think that comment.
Bless my soul - finally success at last. Now, I need to read my Strunk and White bible. I've had running paragraphs for so long I can't remember the rules.
Next battle - tab and indent!
1 comment:
Hey!! haha now we know why Winston never likes to come to you. He knows your sayin that he looks like a girl. How Rude. haha :) He does not look like a girl.... just a little scruffy for a couple a days.
Post a Comment