
Happy Mother's Day !!! As you can tell I've posted this picture with the anticipation that in just a few hours we will again be taking this very same picture, only with the box saying Mac I Pad...Yes it's true, I guess I am married to a official Machead. As usual it should not surprise me because you are a women of quality, one who demands the best, and who is the best!!!! On this special day I just wanted to tell you just how much you mean to me. I look at our family and I am overcome with how blessed I have been. To have them enjoy one,another to the point that they are their own best friends. It brings the old tears flowing, and I am constantly amazed at their talents, their abilities, their love of their Savior, and the love they have for each other....There is no other place I would sooner be than having fun with the family, anywhere and anytime... As I ponder all this, I realize that this is all, a product of your constant efforts for the last 34 years. Faye, you are the best mother ever ! You truly have been a mom first and everything else aloud to find its own priority down the chain of importance...They say that true wealth is what you are, not what you have. This being the case you are one of the wealthiest persons I have ever met. I love you so much, enjoy your day ( Mothersday ) you are more than deserving of it....
No comments:
Post a Comment