Saturday, May 14, 2011

Happy Birthday Kyle

Grabbing a picture of Kyle isn't easy!



You can see it in his expression can't you?
"Don't do it, 
Don't point that camera at me."
I know that's what he was thinking
when I snapped this picture.



Now if he has a kid with him, he's totally up for the shot.
Kyle is a great dad. 
He's a great husband too,
And he's an awesome son-in-law.

I wish I had a picture of the Dive Light he just got done designing. 
I'm going to get one of those. 
A picture and a light.
He brought it over one night. 
When he turns it on,
 it's bright enough to light your way to China.
We've had fun with testing it out at Lake Powell 



Kyle is an entrepreneur.
He's always designing something.
He runs his own business. He and a partner.
Together they just moved shop and now he's a little closer to home.
If you need anything designed or machined then Kyle's your man.

I haven't had a chance to tell him yet,
But I hope he's having an awesome day.
I also hope he knows how lucky I feel
to have him in my family.
So today, all of us here at the Crow's Nest wish him
a great BIG Happy Birthday!
We love you!


No comments: