Holy crud... Well I can't compete with songs and poems but I want you to know that I love you just as much!! The fact that Goose can sing you a song or Kaedell can write you a poem shows what a great Mom you are. I'm sure I could do something like that if I had time... lots of time! Ha Ha. Well I just want you to know how much I appreciate everything you do for me and Haley. I am so grateful I was blessed with a Mother who I knew loved me more than anything else in this life no matter what. I think that is the greatest blessing a child can have. Thank you for giving that to me. You are an amazing woman and I hope you realize that. You made your calling as a Mother your number one priority and I know it has paid off. Me and Haley love you so much and hope you have a great day. Love, Seth & Haley
No comments:
Post a Comment