Sunday, May 8, 2011

MADRE!!


Today was the... BEST DAY EVER!


Because I spent it with my best friend, my Mom!

And no matter where life takes me I will always remember...


That I am who I am because I had a wonderful teacher and example,
I had my mother...

And she is the best mom ever.

MADRE!!!... remember that super awesome day when you got your new white iphone? We celebrated like crazy because it was so exciting! Well.. Now you are officially reading everyone's mother's day cards from your new.. IPAD!! what?? woa!... this is just as exciting!! Well, you are the best of the best and so you deserve the best. And what a great day to receive this beautiful piece of technology, on the day dedicated to moms. So, today we will not celebrate the fact that Mac is amazing and you now have another device to add to your mac collection but instead we will celebrate YOU!! :) Which is way more exciting. Happy Mothers Day Madre!! I want you to know how much i appreciate and love you. Thank you so much for being supportive of me in all that I do. I don't know if you understand how much that means to me. I know that you would rather have me stay close to home and go to school at Weber State, but you are supporting my decision in going to Utah State. Thank you for always encouraging me to go for my dreams. Thank you for believing in me when I think that I don't have what it takes. I see some of my friends who don't have a very close relationship with their mothers, and it makes me so thankful that we have a close relationship. I love spending time with you. You always know how to cheer me up on my down days, and no matter what we're doing we always have fun together. Thank you for being YOU. Thank you for always being so generous and loving. You are the best example of an elect lady. I love you with all of my heart. HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!! -Love, Des

No comments: