Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Happy Anniversary Kids!


Last night I pulled a 3 A.M.-er. Had a wedding to punch out. This morning I woke up to a little beeping noise on my computer. Someone's having an anniversary today!


Being the Blog crazed woman I am, I immediately began looking through photos on my hard drive. Wow, what a walk down memory lane that was. Love it! I love my hard drive! Does that sound bad? Well, ya gotta love a good hard drive! LOL! Ok, so I'm a little on the groggy side. It's early and I got no sleep. Wow, I'm getting bold in my blogging days!


Ran across this picture. I wish I had taken up photography when Emilyn got married. Then I could post random pictures of all my kids on their wedding day. 

I don't know, do you think we have grown a bit?  I was reminiscing as I flipped through one photo after another. Gage was on his mission when all this was taking place. And ...I'm looking at my grandkids in this picture, and I'm amazed at how fast time flies. Ali, who is a baby in this photo, is almost five, Corbin and Spencer are just cute little buckaroos! And Kate ... well, I'm taking her out today for her 9th birthday. I'm crying now! These people ...they are everything to me. They are my life, my joy, my entire reason for wanting to survive! They are my one and all! The soul source of all my deepest happiness! 

I don't want to be sarcastic here ...but it's a good thing I found this picture and I know how to use a hard drive! Ok, I'm going back to bed. This is not good!


Happy Anniversary you two kids! That was such a happy day back then, and one I will be forever thankful for.  I'm so glad Gavin made the choice he made. Caroline is a keeper! And I love you both! Now, go on out and celebrate! Put that hard drive to use and store some pictures on it! Hahahha 

Love YOU! Happy Day!!!


2 comments:

Papa Bird said...

Happy Anniversary You Two!!!!! What a great team you make....We love you and love to spend time with you .....Hope you have a Great day DAD

Gavin said...

Thanks a bunch mom and dad yeah i got a great one...sometimes it's better to be lucky than to be good.