Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day Mother!

Happy
Mothers
Day
We
Love
You!


These "Blogging Cards" are a lot funner than the cards you have to pay for! Well I think I could count the amount of times I have created a post on this blog on one hand but I couldn't miss an opportunity to tell you what a wonderful mother you are on mothers day. Enthusiastic, Self Motivated, Passionate, Fun-Loving, Meticulous and Generous is a very short list of the many wonderful qualities that you possess. If you look around at your family right now it is a clear testament of what a wonderful job you did raising us 8 "craplets". Well our little family would like to thank you very much for all that you have done for us and continue to do for us. We love you very much Mom and hope today is a wonderful day for you!

Love
Gage Missy & Baylee

No comments: