Monday, February 8, 2010

Today's Quote

"If you keep doing what you're doing, you'll keep getting what you're getting!" ~Chieko Okazaki

2 comments:

Mother Bird said...

Chieko Okazaki gave this quote during her inspirational speech at Time Out For Women. The minute she said these words, "If you keep doing what you're doing, you'll keep getting what you're getting!" The lights went on in my head. It was like a baseball bat dropped from the sky and knocked me for a home run! Thank you Chieko Okazaki!
Today I'm switching gears! Today I'm not going to do the same stupid thing that brings me the same stupid results!
Glade, I don't know if you'll see this but I hope at some moment you'll come here to the blog and you'll open up this little window and when you do you'll read the words, "You are a great man!" I'm so glad that I made the best choice ever in my life nearly 33 years ago! I also want you to know you are the hardest working man I know. You have given me the best life I never even thought I could have and it's been forever since I really told you that and meant it with heart and soul! Someone call 911, your dad has just passed out . . . hahahahha Here's to being different!!! Hope you recognize me when you get home! Hahhhahhaha I love Change and I love you!

Papa Bird said...

I did read it Faye, and I LOVE you