Corbin decided that snow was fun to snack on while outside playing--as long as it isn't yellow:)
Eden made waffles all by herself one morning. The only thing I helped with was the cooking part. They were yummy! She loves to cook and bake with mommy!

Burrrrrrrr.........
Corbin moved up in Primary. He got his CTR ring and is trying to remember to make good choices everyday and remind others to do the same. Today, Eden kept spilling her water. I got after her and said in a frustrated tone of voice, "Eden, STOP spilling your water! Watch what you are doing and be careful." Corbin looked at me and said, "Is that how Jesus would talk mom?" Thanks Corbin:)

Eden striking a pose in her little hula skirt! She loves to put on her skirts, turn on the music, and twirl.

New bunk beds for Corbin and Eden. We took down the crib and now Eden has been enjoying her "freedom". No more sleeping behind bars. It was an adjustment at first. She fell off the bed about three nights and she still likes to sneak out of bed. She is our night owl. Always falling asleep after Corbin and waking up before him!
Potty Time! Eden has started going in the potty. She is great at going #1, but she went #2 one day and seriously it scared her to death. Corbin and I were clapping and cheering, but she just sat there with a timid little look on her face and then said, "don't like it." Unfortunately, that was the first and last time that she went poop in the potty. Oh, the joys of potty training!

Eden's artwork! She came to me one morning and said, "Mommy, this is you!" Keep practicing Eden and maybe one day you will be good like your aunt Desi:)

Winter Walk
2 comments:
I love the Ellis updates. Pictures are the greatest and Kadie you have quite a knack for making beautiful pictures! Well these updates by you kids are the greatest posts each month! I can't wait for them to appear. I look so forward to them. Now I'm waiting for the rest of you, bring on those updates. And I hope the next one from Goose is not in my tub with a left over ring of cracker crumbs and empty Mt. Dew cans! Hahahaha Beautiful post Kadie bug! I love you!
Kadie What a beautiful family you have . That pic of Eden on the potty looks so much like the one I took of you years ago......it is one of my favorites of all time. we should find it and do a side by side that would be a real hoot, and guess what , you learned the potty thing pretty good,so there is hope for even for Eden....
Post a Comment