Saturday, February 13, 2010



Happy Valentines Day Caroline!

4 comments:

Mother Bird said...

Oh man Gav, that made me get all weepy and soggy! That was awesome! Caroline is the sweetest girl ever. I just love her. Love you both. So now I can't wait to hear all about her reaction. You better get a picture of that! Great post! Happy Valentines to you both!

Michelle said...

Pretty much the cutest thing EVER!! I love you both :) Caroline is one lucky girl!!

Papa Bird said...

Well Gav once again you , by doing something as awesome as that for Valentines Day, You have made the rest of us look mediocre . Great Job, I'm so glad you are the way you are it always puts a smile on my face when I read anything you put on the blog..I love you guys so much!!!!!!!!!!!

Chelsey said...

K BEST VALENTINES EVER GAV.! I DON'T THINK MOST THE GUYS OUT THERE CAN TOP THAT! YOU DEF. TOP NATE! YOU 2 MAKE THE PERFECT PAIR. YOU GUYS ARE TOO CUTE! AND I STILL LOVE LISTENING TO YOU SING AND WRITE YOUR SONGS, YOU'VE GOT SOME TALENT CUZ!