Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Cell Phone Brain Tumor?

Des is on her cell phone constantly.  Luckily she spends most of her time texting, and I'm not worried about her fingers growing tumors, her brain however is another story! Teenager's brains, as is evident from their sometimes idiotic behavior, (sorry Des) are not as developed as ours.  Why is this relevant?  Because according to Dr. Oz and a doctor from the University of Utah named Dr. Orn Ghandi, the radiation from cell phones penetrates into the head of a child much deeper than an adult and can cause damage.
Does this mean cell phone's will cause tumors in my cute little daughter, or me for that matter?  I don't know, but the fact is there are minds immeasurably superior to mine who think they might.  One doctor I read even said that we may be at the beginning of an epidemic of cell phone induced tumors.
So what can I do?  Neutralize the radiation.  That’s it.  I'm going to buy the niftiest thing-a-ma-jig ever, an Xzubi. It's so cool! It sticks right to your phone, you don't even notice it.  What does it do? It neutralizes the radiation.  The cost for this brain saving device, only 14.99, that's it. Dirt cheap by today's standard don't you think?  I'm buying one for Des and Goose, maybe I'll buy one for the rest of my family too.  I decided the way my brain functions, I shouldn't bother (hahaha). 
So, if I’m wrong, it was 15 bucks, but if I’m right and this technology becomes standard in the industry, and they find tumors growing everywhere, I've protected the people I love :) Yes I know, I'm a good mother!
Check out this link for Xzubi! 

1 comment:

Papa Bird said...

Well I'm the only one in the family that truly does nor need one of those devices .............because I don't have my phone glued to my ear.