Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Welcome To The World!

Welcome in the newest Crowther addition!

Baylee Anne Crowther, 7lbs 5ozs, 20 inches long made her way into the world June 21st at 8:47 PM. As I watched her laying in her little bed I thought babies are really heavens optimism gracing our presence! I think they are such a nice way to start out people, everything good in life packed into one tiny bundle! Sometimes I wonder how in the world God ever fully trusts us with them, but then just imagine if He didn't. I think maybe in His infinite wisdom he new we needed them really more than they need us.

Look at her, isn't she beautiful? Just looking at her gives me the greatest satisfaction a grandmother can have. Somewhere inside her is a little bit of me. Oh I hope it's the good part! I can't wait to see her life unfold! Baylee we love you! Welcome to life! Congratulations Gage and Missy! You make cute kids!

4 comments:

Amy said...

She is so beautiful! Congrats:)

Corinne said...

She is so precious!! Congrats Gage and Missy and to you Aunt Faye...Grandma again- how exciting :)

Melanie said...

Contrats on another BEAUTIFUL Crowther baby!!!! She's lucky to have you for a Grandma, Aunt Faye.

breyn said...

She is GORGEOUS!!!! That picture makes me want to kiss those soft cheeks! Congratulations Gage and Missy! She is absolutely adorable!