Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Gage & Missy's Maternity Pics

Missy ask me if I'd take some maternity pictures for her and Gage.


Well, it's true, that baby is not going to stay in there forever!

I really enjoyed myself tonight behind the camera!

Missy has the cutest tummy ever.

I think I took a hundred pics!

We even had some fun as you can see.

Toward the end Gage was starving and things got a little silly.

But then my creativity kicked in and I got the shot of the night.



Yup, this shadow picture is 'so' my favorite! And there are tons more. Just couldn't wait to post these! You look pretty darn cute pregnant Missy! Can't wait to hold little Baylee when she gets here!
Thanks for letting me capture the moment, and thanks for dinner after too - that was yummy! I'll be your photographer anytime for a free food - hahahha! Fun night!

6 comments:

Corinne said...

Great job Aunt Faye!!
Missy..you look so cute. When is the official due date? Some time in July isn't it?

Des said...

Wow Mom, your such a great photographer!! This pictures of Gage and Missy turned out so good!! I love the one with the heart over missy's belly!! cute pics. Baylee, i cant wait to hold you!! come quick!! :D

Kaedell Ellis said...

Cute Belly Missy and cute pics Mom! You only have a few short weeks to go. We can't wait for another little one to join the crew!

Papa Bird said...

another Crowther soon to be here where we can love her Wqw!!!!!what a blessing I can't wait ..Great pics Faye you have really discovered one of your many talents and we all get to reap the benefits...I love you for always being so willing to record it all on film....

Melanie said...

Darling pics Aunt Faye - I love the one with them in pink and green. what a fun idea!!!

Caroline said...

Wow. I am continually impressed by your talent Faye. And Missy, you are so freakin' cute pregnant. Both of you are so photogenic.