Friday, June 19, 2009

Birthday Wishes for Missy

Happy Birthday Missy


It won't be long and Missy will be celebrating a new birthday - Baylee Ann!


Only two weeks to go and I could be a grandma any day! Well, Missy . . . do not have this baby on your birthday! But I can't wait! You are probably wishing this was over . . . but soon enough! So I hope you have a great day! Missy is a wonderful person! She is kind, helpful, thoughtful, and so easy to get along with! I am grateful for her in every way! She keeps Gage in line, like when he breaks his thumb and keeps taking the cast off! Well, I love her dearly and I'm thankful she part of us! Hope you have a wonderful day! You better, because as soon as that baby gets here, little mothers barely get a moment to themselves! So be sure to enjoy the day! Love YOU!!! Just a few more days and then you can call me at midnight and tell me to come to the hospital! Gage - no more tricks!!!

2 comments:

Des said...

Happy Birthday Miss!!! :D So happy that your in this family. Cant wait to meet little Baylee!! Your gonna make a great mom. Happy Birthday!!
-Des

Goose said...

MISS happy birthday and happy baby day! hurray for new life! you and gage are gunna be awesome parents! i cant wait to see little baily grow! thanks for making the crowther family bigger and better! love you guys! ps. this better not take away from our halo action with gage..hahaha! jk