Monday, June 1, 2009

Doodle Bug



The other day I decided to practice some new lighting technics on Eden.


She looks so cute in pink, how could I resist?



She was all for it as you can see.


Who can resist a game of Peek-a-boo with her?

Not I! Look at that face!


Oh so cute!

5 comments:

Corinne said...

Kyle and Kaedell...you guys make the CUTEST kids. Eden is adorable!!
Those pictures are awesome, Aunt Faye!!

Kaedell said...

The cutest little girl in the world!!! I love you Edie bug!

Des said...

Edskies!! :D your so darn cute. Nice pics Muth.

Papa Bird said...

Eddie-Bugettie, Theres no doubt about it you are picture perfect, What a doll and so full of life and excitement..What a blessing you are in all of our lives.

Caroline said...

These pictures are like out of a magazine. WOW. And Eden is such a beautiful little girl. Those first two she looks Angelic.