This is the first of a few stories to come from the Umbrell house, I know-I am overdue for some posts. Anyway, I gave this apple to Anna to entertain her while I was doing the dishes. At the sound of her laughter, I dried my hands and took out the camera. This simple apple slice provided 45 minutes of entertainment! And some pretty funny pictures :)
7 comments:
Too cute!
That is priceless! All that joy in one apple slice! Oh . . . I'm so glad you caught all that light on film Em! Anna, I just want to squeeze you to death! You are too cute girl! Nana loves you! Great post Emy!!!
So cute Anna!
Boy, Enjoy all those times Em, cause they grow up all to fast..and trust me an apple just doesn't do it when they are older ...its Iphones or ippods or Hd tvs or cars ... SO cute another one for us to spoil,,,I can't wait....
oh my goodness haha :D those are the cutest pictures ever!! My favorite one is the last one!! Looking at it just brings a smile to my face. i cant help but giggle. I guess its true what they say... a smile is contagious. cute pics!!
Anna is so cute! I love the "I LOVE this thing" photo. Her eyes are so big! So fun.
looks like shes got a little bit of her uncle gooses easily entertained genes in her haha! DANG! i gatta get me one of those apple slices
Post a Comment