For Father's Day, I decided to snap some pictures of Corbin and Eden. We gave Kyle a digital picture frame and loaded a bunch of pictures on it. It was a great gift because I NEVER print off pictures. They just sit on my computer. So, anyone who is in the same boat, you should get a digital picture frame. Then you can watch a slideshow of your photos and not have to print off a single thing! I was surprised that I got some good ones because Corbin and Eden were NOT in the mood for a photo shoot!






4 comments:
Beautiful pictures Kadie! The light in Eden's hair . . . love it! You did such a nice job. I loved all of them!
Those pictures are so cute!! You do such a good job!!
oh those pics are so precious kadie!! :D i love all of them. very cute. nice work bug
Darling! Darling! Darling!
Post a Comment