Saturday, June 13, 2009

More Hawaii!






I can't look at pictures it's too painful...but sometimes pain is good right? Road to Hana is proof of that!








Dive America Photo Shoot!





The gear was so uncomfortable you were actually hoping a shark would come rip you apart to end you're misery...haha

7 comments:

Mother Bird said...

More, More, More . . . I want more! Well, next time Gavin we go to Hawaii, I'm going to have my gear on. No more wimpy snorkeling for me. Des and I we are signing up for the class! Maui Dive Shop get ready - here I come!!!

Papa Bird said...

...Where's the pics of the scuba diving whale? I guess i was always out exploring the vast deep blue!!!!!! Good to hear that mom and Em will be joining us on the next high underwater aqdventure.

Kaedell said...

The best vacation EVER!!! I want to be there again right now! I miss you Hawaii:( Scuba diving was AMAZING. Let's start planning another diving trip!!!

Des said...

wow haha Dad cant even remember my name when he is typing hahaha He probably ment Des. :D oh my goodness the trip went by way to fast!!!! It hurts to look at the pictures cuz then i want to be there!! Everybody start saving for next year!! WOOO sound good?? :D

Caroline said...

oh man you can tell by the look on my face that i had fun but that gear carrying was brutal. Good thing we found out about five graves after that. It was amazing. Thanks Mama bird and Papa bird for making the recovery of the video possible. They are the only reason we have these precious memories, for two reasons- they made the major contribution for the recovery and none of us would have gone had they not provided us the wonderful world mark stay!!! We love you two! Thanks for the most wonderful trip!

Stephenie Fort said...

Can I just be Adopted into the Crowther family PLEASE! you guys have WAY to much fun together!! haha I'm jealous I really enjoy reading the blog! It's fun to keep updated on everyone! I miss you all!!

Goose said...

um i dont mean to toot my own horn but im pretty sure that top picture of me should be on the cover of Dive Magazine... best vaca ever!