Happy Birthday Craig!

Hope you had a great day!

Craig is an avid golfer, so I'm guessing he was probably out on the course today, even if it was pouring rain! But that's the great thing about Craig - he sticks to something until he masters it. He's a pretty dedicated guy. I love how he sets goals and accomplishes them. He serves in his the new Bishopric in his ward and I can see why. He's a doer and he's reliable and you can always count on him to follow through. He's also fantastic with the youth, dedicated in everything he does. Well, we are glad we have that dedication in the Crowther family. He could teach a few of us how to better do that. Hope you had a great day today! We love ya!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Craiger!! :D hahaha Your an awesome adition to this family. wouldnt be the same without ya. Happy Birthday
-Des
CAIG! happy birthday man! lets golf.. you can give me much needed lessons! haha
Post a Comment