Getting pictures from everyone, getting them all together, and getting them ready to post here on the blog is no small feat. But here's a little sample of what's coming up. I also have a great story for you coming up. Gavin sent me these little videos and pictures today and oh how it made me wish I were back on the beach. I haven't posted much this last week. I need to re-charge my batteries. Some times stuff in life just wears ya down. These videos and pictures perked me right up though, thanks Gav! I Love it! One thing you can count on if you belong to the "Crowther Clan" --- is FUN! What a great trip! Such good memories! We're going to do it again, so get ready! Enjoy!

Kaedell finds a new friend! CRUSH is that YOU?

Yes Seth, Safety First! Way to remember the dive flag so the boats passing over don't chew up the divers!

The couple that plays together stays together! Gav and Caroline, eternal diving partners. It was pretty funny watching Caroline load on gear that weighed twice what she does. I'm surprised you made it to the water Caroline! What a woman!
TURTLE TRAILING
THE BALLERINA
UNDER WATER TALENT SHOW
3 comments:
I love it!!! I think I've watched it a million times now! I'm taking the diving class!
Good Idea Muth its easy and so fun when you get down there....I miss the island so much! Maui is paradise!
Well, That really gives you the desire to get out and chase more turtles doesn't it. Makes me wish we were still there,heading out to 5 caves for another awesome dive....We could almost start our own travel agency now that we know all the hot spots...huh......but there is nothing funner than sharing it with eachother as a family.I love doing things we my family....
Post a Comment