Saturday, June 20, 2009
Tomorrow is always fresh . . . with no mistakes in it!
I want the music on this video! Anyone know how to get it! I've been searching to no avail!
Well, I think I've watched this video and cried about a hundred times. I never grow tired of Ann with an E! I purchased all of the CD's and I've worn them out and I'm on my second set. I think I'll try the books next.
I'm planning my bucket list! Number one on the list is my Prince Edward Island trip. I've put it off long enough. So I've decided to plan ahead! Going to be staying at the Kindred Spirits Bed and Breakfast Inn. Can't wait to go to Cavendish, and Charlottestown to see the musical Ann Of Green Gables! Can't wait to see the North Shore and take a Mathew Cuthbert buggy ride!
Check out inglesideimpressions.com and http://www.tourismpei.com/anne-of-green-gables
So who wants to come? Better start saving! August 2010! Mark it on your calendar! I hope after visiting I don't want to move there! I'm worried!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I LOVE ANNE OF GREEN GABLES!!! Remember all of our marathons up camping? What a great show...and it would be so fun to visit Prince Edward Island. Oh, and that was a great song, if you ever find it..let me know :)
Post a Comment