STRAWBERRIES ROMANOFF from Kaylyn's Kitchen
You need juicy ripe red strawberries for the best flavor. If you can get locally grown strawberries, even better. Cut the strawberries into halves or fourths to make same-size pieces.
Then whisk together the sour cream and brown sugar and combine with strawberries. That's it!
(Makes 4 small servings)
1 pound fresh strawberries
1/2 cup sour cream (I use light sour cream, but never fat free)
2 T brown sugar (Use more or less sweetener, depending on how sweet you like it.)
Be sure to buy the reddest and ripest strawberries you can find for best flavor. Rinse strawberries, then cut big ones into fourths and smaller ones into halves. Put cut strawberries into a medium-sized bowl
In a small bowl, whisk together the sour cream and brown sugar. Taste for sweetness to see if you want to add more sugar. Gently combine sour cream mixture with cut strawberries, divide into four small dishes, and serve.
3 comments:
That looks yummy. I'll have to give it a try :)
Faye..I haven't checked out your blog forever and I've really missed out. Love the stories and the pics. I really love to catch up with people through blogs more than facebook. What a great family you have..always changing and growing.
So is this another trick to get people to gain weight?? Because I fell for all of the other ones...I do love strawberries and this looks so yummy...I'm going to give it a try.
Post a Comment