Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Happy Birthday Em





Well, in hunting for a picture of Emilyn, I have decided one thing. I need to take more pictures of Emy alone. I must have looked through a bazillion pictures and guess what? There is pretty much always a child in hand. Like this top picture. It's not even Emy's child. She's swinging Eden, Kaedell's baby. I guess you love children Emilyn. It is evident in how you care for them.

I don't know if it gets redundant or not me going on and on again and again, bragging about my children, but Emy is a person who deserves top bragging rights. She's kind, thoughtful, tender, gentle, giving, unselfish, loveing, a peace maker, a patient girl, soft spoken, easy to please, and a million other things.

I don't want to think about how old she'll be because it just makes me realize I'm not getting any yonger either. But I am a lucky mother to have such a wonderful daughter. Happy Birthday Em. You are a blessing and a delight! We all love you Sooooooo much! Happy Day

3 comments:

Kaedell Ellis said...

Happy Birthday big sis!
I hope you have a wonderful day! You are a great example to me and I appreciate all that you do as my sister and friend. I love you lots!
Kadie

Anonymous said...

Thanks MOM! Kids make the pictures of me so much cuter :) I love being a mom to all. Thanks for you and Dad's life-long example of sacrifice and giving.

Gavin said...

We love you Em me and Caroline hope you had the sweetest birthday ever I am sure you're cake was good since you made it ha ha! Love ya