Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I'm Buying This!

Be sure to shut of the music down at the bottom and then pull up a chair for this beautiful piece. Emy sent it to me and I fell in love with it immediately!

I love Jon Schmidt. I got to see him in person at Fremont last year and he is truly an inspirational individual. I love music, and I love the cello, and now it looks like I love Viva La Vida (Coldplay) ---what a spectacular arrangement.

Music is an amazing moving force for me and this piece really grabbed me. Thanks Emy - kudos to your inspirational findings! Can't wait to buy it! Love IT!

2 comments:

Kaedell Ellis said...

LOVE IT! Steven Sharp Nelson is amazing and plays with Peter Breinholt too. If I didn't play the violin, my next choice would be the cello!

Des said...

i also love it that is so cooli beans