Monday, April 27, 2009

Friday April 24th, 2009

This morning I was sitting in my burgundy stuffed computer chair working away when I swiveled around to have a look out the window. The picture below is what caught my eye.

I have a little snow crab that blossoms in the spring and the sight is soul seeping succulent! I just love contemplating my entire existence while I sit and look at every pure white blossom. The scene has a power about it and the other day when I turned around in my chair, I just couldn't get over how each new pure white bud had suddenly decided to make its debut.

Today I noticed it didn't take long for all the little honeybees to catch wind of the fragrant food. They were all buzzing everywhere gathering their tasty meal of blossom nectar. Nature sure knows how to put on a show.

I couldn't stand it, I grabbed my camera and threw open the window. I had such a good time trying to catch one of those little buzzing bee folk in my lens. At one point I was stretched so far beyond the window sill I nearly fell right out. Glad I caught myself.

I love spring. I love the rebirth of life after a long cold winter.

Wait until you see what other pictures I've been snapping. I can't wait to tell you about my tremendous discovery when I was out taking engagement pictures. Isn't life great? Somehow I seem to enjoy it more with a camera in my hand!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

When a camera is in your hand your attention is instantly focused. Other distractions are blocked out for the moment. Heavenly Father probably wishes we all would look at life with a camera in hand, only focusing on the important, beautiful things He has provided for us. :) Nice shots mom!

Kaedell Ellis said...

Love the pics mom! I love this time of year when all the blossoms are out and everything is coming to life again! It's like the earth took a long bath and everything is clean and new again. I LOVE it!

Papa Bird said...

Well Faye once again you amaze me your pics ....and words are so insightful it always confirms to me what a great person you are Love ya