I worried the whole time we sat there, which was two hours, that someone would not stop in time and plow into the back of us all.
Luckily Seth and I were first in line and we got a bird's eye view of the whole event.
It wasn't long before a second wrecker was needed to get this poor semi truck off the side of the mountain.
Finally after waiting there forever, watching my fingernails grow an inch, we were on our way again, at a snails pace that is. What a hellish drive. We hit every kind of weather known to man, wind, rain, snow, ice, hail that I thought would dent my car, we had it all on our lovely ride home from Bear Lake.
Is it April in Utah?
The trip was still worth it!
1 comment:
I was very touched by your post about visiting your elderly mother. As the years pass I get more and more aware of this happening to all of us. Losing our parents. I lost my Dad tragically when I was young-I am not ready to ever lose my mother. It is certainly a refiner's fire.
Beautifully written.
Post a Comment